SMEAR Estonia is a part of the following projects:
iCUPE - Integrative and Comprehensive Understanding on Polar Environments.
ERA Planet - The European network for observing our changing planet
ACTRIS - The European Research Infrastructure for the observation of Aerosol, Clouds, and Trace gases.
ACTRIS PPP - Aerosols, Clouds, and Trace gases Research InfraStructure Preparatory Phase Project.
RINGO - Readiness of ICOS for Necessities of Integrated Global Observations.
SMEAR Network - Smear research stations are to measure the relationship of atmosphere and forest in boreal climate zone.
PEEX - "Pan-Eurasian Experiment" study is a multidisciplinary climate change, air quality, environment and research infrastructure program focused on the Northern Eurasian particularly arctic and boreal regions.
- University of Helsinki (Finland)
- Markku Kulmala (Department of Physics)
- Tuukka Petäjä (Department of Physics)
- Jaana Bäck (Department of Forest Sciences)
- Pertti Hari (Department of Forest Sciences)
- University of Innsbruck (Austria)
- Georg Wohlfahrt (Institute of Ecology)
- Max Planck Society (Germany)
- Efstratios Bourtsoukidis (Max Plank Institute for Chemistry, Atmospheric Chemistry)
- Jürgen Kesselmeier (Max Plank Institute for Chemistry, Biogeochemistry)
Laboratory of Environmental Physics, Institute of Physics, University of Tartu
Department of Geography, Institute of Ecology and Earth Sciences, University of Tartu
Remote sensing group, Tartu observatory
EcolChange Centre of Excellence in Research - EcolChange: Ecology of Global Change: Natural and Managed Ecosystems